Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Review
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The 3-in-1 mono printer from Canon is the portable, convenient multifunction unit, ideal for usage in small and mid-size office settings with considerable dependence upon printing, scanning and also copying jobs. The minimalistic layout enables it to prosper in modern, modern job areas while supplying optimum performance throughout all tasks.
With the ability of printing upwards of 23 web pages each min, the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 could aid sustain busy office settings calling for a substantial quantity of printed result. The Quick First Print choice lowers the warm-up time of the unit and also helps protect against discouraging wait times for single sheet printouts.
The tilting control panel and also one-touch service secrets can help make the exercise of the complete functionality of the unit more comfortable and even more useful for multiple customers in the workplace. The transparent LCD panel and also simple-to-navigate menu assists in making the process of choosing the correct option quicker and much more efficient.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF211 can scan as well as copying min details with the high clearness 9600x9600dpi color scan capability. This could assist office users to keep a top quality of scanned and also copied papers from the initial use to the last– guaranteeing no information or details are lost in translation. Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Printer Driver and Software Download
Operating System Canon i-SENSYS MF211:
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon i-SENSYS printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon i-SENSYS without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon i-SENSYS on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon i-SENSYS printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon i-SENSYS MF211:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon i-SENSYS on your computer is pretty straightforward. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download For Windows:
|Canon i-SENSYS MF211 TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11||V2.5.0||69 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11||V2.7.0||78 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF211 MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||V10.6.0||46 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF211 MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh Mac OS X 10.5]||V10.5.1||34 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF211 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (64-bit)||V21.20||48 MB||Download|
|[Windows XP 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box]||4911mf17||10 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP]||4911mf18||9.5 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP]||4911mf17||10 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF211 UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||v3.10||102 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF211 UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||v3.00||90 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF211 [Win&Mac] MF212w/MF211 e-Manual||USRM248021||9 MB||Download|
|MF212w/MF211 User’s Guide||USRM248020||5.8 MB||Download|
|[Mac] MF211 MF Driver Installation Guide||USRM248501||1 MB||Download|
|[Mac] MF212w/MF211 e-Manual||USRM248020||11 MB||Download|
|MF212w/MF211 Getting Started||FT60893000||12 MB||Download|
|[Windows] MF211 MF Driver Installation Guide||USRM248490||1.8 MB||Download|