Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Economical, fast, and also excellent. That’s the thing you want for the printer. Many brands give you lots of great printer layouts, and also most of them are printers that are enhanced with many useful attributes. Even so, upgraded printers usually have a slightly high level, so you have to think clearly about how many spending plans you have to buy a printer. Below is the point that can be your escape, rather than buying an expensive printer; You can buy some used printers offered at several regional or online stores.
Among these printers, you might find the Canon PIXMA iP1200 used by several individuals. Well, rather than the ‘old’ age compared to other printers, this printer is still used for some people. There are several reasons why they are still using the printer, and also we will check it now.
It’s about costs. Yes, the printer is still considered an option for some customers because the price is lower than other printers. Yes, it’s a bit outdated. However, some consumers find the printer great at delivering excellent results. It is also famous for being strong and can be used for a very long time. For people who have a decent budget plan and focus on using printers to print documents and photos, printers can be their hope.
Another factor plus about printers is cheap ink cartridges, so you won’t be embarrassed if the round is currently damaged and needs to be replaced. Canon PIXMA iP1200 is an excellent printer that will undoubtedly offer you amazing results in printing. However, it might be a bit difficult to set up to a PC that has the most recent OS because the printer mainly sets for an older operating system. However, there are some instructions around the internet that you can try for getting the printer compatible with your COMPUTER. Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver, Setup, and Software Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA iP1200:
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iP1200:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty straightforward. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
|PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||Mac||11 MB|
|PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Mac||7.5 MB|
|PIXMA iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Mac||11 MB|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||4.1 MB|
|PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||Windows||4.5 MB|
|PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||Windows||8.4 MB|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Windows||5.6 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||Windows||58 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Windows||58 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||Windows||58 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Windows||102 MB|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||Windows||2.7 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||Windows||43 MB|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)||Windows||36 MB|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 – Quick Start Guide||Windows||1.4 MB|