Canon PIXMA iP4820 Review
Canon Pixma iP4820 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP4820 is such an extremely remarkable inkjet image printing tool that you far better include in your functioning space or house. This unique printer could most definitely provide you the reliable printing efficiency that will certainly assist complete your jobs well. Besides, it could likewise provide you countless points that you will certainly like so a lot. So, allow’s check them out listed below.
The Canon PIXMA iP4820 Costs Inkjet Picture Printer has the high-quality, efficiency as well as convenience of use for your numerous residence printing requirements. And also, its smooth layout makes sure to enhance any kind of research location. Appreciate extraordinary 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi with 1pl and also a 5 specific ink container system for attractive, indeterminate images as much as 8.5″ x 11,” website or files all with impressive high quality.
When printing your images, recognize the power of the ChromaLife100 when utilizing real Canon inks and also image documents so your pictures can be shared as well as maintained for generations. You’ll likewise be assisting the setting thanks to built-in Auto Duplex Printing. This attribute permits you to conveniently print on both sides of the paper without needing to by hand transform it over. So, you could help in reducing your paper intake by approximately 50%, could conserve loan as well as assist the setting all at the very same time.Printing and also immediately fixing your images has actually never ever been much easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II, which can be discovered within the EasyPhoto-Print Ex-spouse software. If that had not been sufficient convenience, you could likewise appreciate 2-way Paper Feeding and also computer-free image printing with a PictBridge link. So, you could print images straight from your suitable electronic cam, DV video camera or electronic camera phone.
Among the important things that you will certainly such as from the Canon PIXMA iP4820 is its incredible attributes, such as Auto Photo Fix II, Full HD Movie Print, Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy WebPrint, PictBridge, as well as a lot more still. Each of those functions will certainly bring you the various eas that could make you able to run the tool in the lot simpler as well as less complex method. So, you could see to it that the printer functions the most effective for you effortlessly.For the very first time in-house picture printing you could print still pictures from your recorded HD motion pictures with the phenomenal technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all brand-new Full HD Movie Print software transforms your favored HD film clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot electronic cameras right into lovely prints, Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer Driver and Software Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA iP4820 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon iP4820 Specs
Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n
|Wireless Printing Features||AirPrint|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista (SP1/SP2), XP SP3 (32-bit)|
Mac: OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
|Power Consumption||Printing: ~ 24 W|
Standby: 2.1 W
|Acoustic Noise||~ 44 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.8 x 14.5 x 5.1″ (45.21 x 36.83 x 12.95 cm)|
|Weight||14.4 lb (6.53 kg)|
|Package Weight||17.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 18.5 x 7.0″|
Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iP4820 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 Driver Download For Windows/Mac/Linux:||Version||Size||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56||17 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows XP x64||2.41||8.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver For (Windows 32-bit) 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.40||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4820 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.5||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.5||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.2 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4820 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4820 User Manual (Mac)||1.00||20 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|