Canon PIXMA iP8720 Review
Canon Pixma iP8720 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Image Printer permits you to produce high resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi full-color prints. It could also print indeterminate as much as 13 x 19″ as well as generate a 4 x 6″ complete shade photo regarding 36 secs. In addition, with 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection, much more cordless printing alternatives are readily available.
While you could accumulate 150 sheets of ordinary paper in the leading tray and also be regarding 20 sheets of image paper (relying on the dimension and also density of the paper), you need to eliminate paper from the top tray if you intend to shut the leading cover of the printer throughout durations when the device is not being used. A series of plastic panels slide upwards when the leading cover is open, offering a strong back to hold the paper upright yet likewise included in the general clearance room needed for the unit.With a printer created mostly as an image printer, you most likely will not observe the absence of a standard paper tray, since you’ll typically be printing pictures one sheet each time. If you wish to utilize the Canon PIXMA iP8720 as an extra general-purpose printer though, the lack of ability to save paper in a standard tray will certainly end up being an aggravation eventually.
For paper handling, the Canon PIXMA iP8720 makes use of a 150-sheet automatic feeder. This allows it to print 14.5 black ipm as well as 10.4 shade ipm without fear of re-filling the printer. Likewise, this printer has a 6-color ink setup, consisting of grey, that makes it possible for exceptional accents and also shade recreation for your pictures.
You could print straight into CD, DVD, and also Blu-ray discs with making use of the disc tray. Various other functions consist of automatic power on and off for power administration when the printer is not being used along with compatibility with the PIXMA Printing Solutions mobile phone application. Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Printer and Software Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA iP8720 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon IP8720 Specs
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||23.3 x 13.1 x 6.3″ (59.2 x 33.3 x 16 cm)|
|Weight||18.6 lb (8.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||23.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||25.0 x 18.1 x 10.6″|
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iP8720 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package ( OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)