Canon PIXMA iX6860 Review
Canon Pixma iX6860 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon PIXMA iX6860 is intended to satisfy any type of type of problems. You could utilize it for taking care of business, making college job, or delighting in leisure activities. The printer easily relieves different type of fears that you desire. Because situation, you could likewise make use of the printer to be job printer or house printer. The printer will certainly adjust itself to be the printer that could understand all your needs without making lots of reasons. Why can the printer be a printer with such ability? Just what are the important things that are supplied by the printer? You’ll understand it earlier!
Said as a printer with phenomenal functions as well as requirements, Canon iX6860 is a printer developed for requiring settings. You’ll start to see the excellent usages of the printer by recognizing the rate of it. The printer wisely publishes every little thing in the fast rate. 14.5 ppm, as well as 10.4 ppm, is the guaranteed rate that dental implanted for speeding up the efficiency. Colored or otherwise, the printer will certainly restore your published documents with such success. Likewise, the high quality of outcomes is likewise incredible due to the fact that the printer has the FINE technology making whatever includes improved outcomes.
There’s no automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, however, the Canon PIXMA iX6860 sustains both wired as well as cordless networks. Although there’s no screen, Canon has actually considered a cool brand-new cable-free means to set up Wi-Fi for those without a WPS router. It functioned completely for us, yet regrettably, we could not claim the exact same for the Wi-Fi itself, which was sluggish and also undependable in our examinations. After a few failings, we changed to a wired link, which functioned fine.
The Canon PIXMA iX6860 publishes incredibly great pictures, with knifelike information as well as nicely regulated shading. While probably not a suit for photo-focused choices such as the PIXMA Pro variety (see Team Examination, Buyer 307), this is a remarkably skilled picture printer, specifically provided its assistance for indeterminate prints in all evaluate to A3+. One fly in the ointment is that the picture printing rate is just middling. At finest quality, each postcard-sized picture took 2 minutes.We’re made use of to seeing office inkjets that are less expensive to run compared to the printer, and also the iX6860 is no exemption. Stay with the XL cartridges and also the black part of a full-color A4 web page will certainly set you back around 2.1 p, while the colour part will certainly set you back regarding 4.7 p. Canon PIXMA iX6860 Printer Driver and Software Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA iX6860 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon iX6860 Specs
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||23.0 x 12.3 x 6.3″ (58.4 x 31.2 x 16.0 cm)|
|Weight||17.9 lb (8.1 kg)|
|Package Weight||22.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||26.0 x 17.3 x 10.5″|
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iX6860 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
|Canon iX6860 Printer Driver (Windows XP)||2.56a||17 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6860 Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56a||9.3 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6860 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6860 Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.56c||17 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon iX6860 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6860 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||18 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X (10.4/10.5)||7.37.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.50||5.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.50||7.1 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6860 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||8.8 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6860 User Manual (Mac)||1.01||18 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6860 User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.00||18 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|