Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Window – The Canon PIXMA MG2420 is a multi-function printer that permits you to print, scan and copy from a single gadget. It publishes approximately 8.0 images each minute (bpm) for black and also approx. 4.0 pm for shade. It features as much as 4800 x 600 dpi maximum color resolution and even FINE print head technology that prints ink droplets as tiny as 2pl, allowing you to get photo-quality prints right at home. The Peaceful Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about interrupting those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On attribute instantly powers up the printer whenever you send an image or paper to be published.
The built-in flatbed scanner enables you to scan and also copy records without going anywhere. 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution provides enough information for OCR, file digitization, or data archiving. Plus, with the packed feature-rich, easy-to-use My Image Garden software, you could have extra enjoyable in your printing jobs with features like Unique Filters. The Full HD Movie Print software permits you to draw out a video structure from your motion picture clips and also print it as a picture.
Full HD Flick Print2 turns your favorite HD motion picture clips captured with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital electronic cameras and VIXIA electronic video cameras into beautiful prints! And also the Silent Setting lets you print anytime without fretting about disrupting those around you. And also, the Auto Power On feature immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out an image or document to be published. The PIXMA MG2420 is a licensed silver EPEAT (Digital Product Environmental Assessment Device) imaging gadget.
The PIXMA MG2420 includes My Image Garden3 software that places all your printing functions, such as Unique Filters as well as Full HD Movie Print2, in one hassle-free software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by developing personalized prints from your treasure trove of photos as well as video clips. My Picture Garden3 also assists you to organize your pictures with schedule view and also face recognition. And also, creative layouts in various color combinations as well as patterns aid to inspire your image projects. Also, you’ll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4 where you can download individual creative jobs and even web content.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2420 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.