Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MG2920 additionally has My Image Garden software that lets you conveniently gain access to all of your preferred memories in one place so you can print photos to share and appreciate, as well as Full HD Movie Print, which transforms your preferred HD film clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cams or VIXIA electronic camcorders right into gorgeous prints in one, hassle-free software application. Additionally, you’ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install unique, innovative jobs as well as web content.
It likewise provides built-in Wi-Fi, so you could print wirelessly anywhere as long as your device is connected to the very same regional wireless network as your printer.
Images and also files are refined swiftly, with print rates of 8.0 images per min (bpm) for black and even 4.0 pictures each min (bpm) for color. Other features consist of Auto Power On a hassle-free alternative that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or paper to be published, reducing power usage. As well as, Peaceful Setting lets you print silently without troubling others.
The Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer integrates the convenience of cloud connectivity with high-quality photo and file printing, done in a cost-effective package. PIXMA Cloud Web link enables you to get in touch with cloud solutions like Dropbox and Evernote through your smart device or tablet, offering you access to an also greater range of print alternatives. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for brilliant colors and black pigment ink for sharp text, which produces impressive quality and also detail in both your images as well as papers with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi utilizing FINE print head technology.
The Canon PIXMA MG2920 works with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that enables modifying as well as printing right from your tablet computer or smart device. It features a range of design templates and printing options, and as it is online, you could always have accessibility to the most up-to-date variation of the application. Canon Pixma MG2920 Setup Printer with Scanner and Download – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2920 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.