Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MG2924 is a compact wireless inkjet picture all-in-one printer that supplies real convenience as well as remarkable price. Copy, scan and also print from virtually anywhere around your house with its cordless capacity. With a maximum shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2924 enables you to produce gorgeous prints at home. The PIXMA MG2924 showcases the remarkable convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it easy to print and also scan pictures or papers directly from your suitable mobile phone from practically anywhere. With the cloud printing feature, you could write your documents making use of choosing preferred online cloud solutions such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and also Google Drive from your mobile device making use of the free PPS application. And also, with Google Cloud Print you could print from anywhere you are, from applications you make use of everyday. The budget-friendly PIXMA MG2924 brings quality printing house.
Developed to be a convenient device in your home, the white PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Picture All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon can print, scan, and copy files and also photos while featuring a portable form. The tool likewise has Wi-Fi connectivity for use with a wide variety of smartphones as well as computers. The printer is capable of resolutions up to 4800 x 600 dpi as well as could take care of papers as much as 8.5 x 14″, or lawful dimension. Additionally, it can generate prints at a rate of 8 ppm in black & white or 4 pm in color.
Scanning is enabled with the inclusion of a shade flatbed able to hold files approximately 8.5 x 11.7″. This scanner is additionally used for copying records, the initial of which can be produced in 31 secs. Also, the MG2924 could provide approximately 32 copies simultaneously.
Other technologies included in this system is a Hybrid Ink System with dye shade inks and pigment black for top quality shade pictures as well as the sharp black message. The Canon PIXMA MG2924 utilizes SMALL PRINT head technology with droplets as tiny as two pl. Likewise, it showcases both USB 2.0 as well as a wireless connection for cloud and mobile printing capacities.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2924 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.