Canon MG3010 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3010 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – Canon PIXMA MG3010 is a budget-friendly printer from Canon. Although the cost may not be high, clients can not ignore this printer. In fact, this printer still can provides satisfaction for its individuals with the assets offered by this printer. In this instance, one of the assets can be found from its cordless connection. Wireless printing is offered in this printer. Individuals could assume that this function is just in the costly printer, but it is not as what individuals assume. This printer still intends to provide benefit for customers in printing, so they do not should make use of USB cable televisions and also bring the COMPUTER better whenever they want to print. With the cordless printing, they could print remotely and this is an excellent advantage.
Regarding the top quality, Canon PIXMA MG3010 has great printing high quality. It might not be the very best top quality, but it is ample to obtain a contentment. In this situation, it could happen since the printer already supports good printing resolution approximately 4800 dpi. Then, the printer could create microscopic ink droplets. This will work to give vivid and also sharp printing outcome. After that, this is also sustained by good printing rate that can get to 8 pictures each min for black and white and 4 pictures each minute for the shade printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 gives some sustaining features to make individuals extra comfortable. As an example, there is quiet mode. This setting is so helpful when customers have to print without any sounds. The printer could operate in reduced level of sound, so there will certainly be no disruptions and also people will not get irritated or disturbed by the sound of printing process. After that, there is Auto Power On that particular can be handy to save power. The printer will be off when there is no task, as well as it will be immediately all set when users is mosting likely to utilize this printer.
Naturally, cordless printing is not the only things to locate in this printer. The Canon PIXMA MG3010 still has some helpful functions. For instance, the printer is a portable device. This device has greater than a single function. Certainly, this device is for printing as well as it can handle the mono and also shade printing. Even, printing photos and also images with special paper is possible to do. After that, there is built-in scanner and photo copier. With these modern technologies, users can duplicate data easily with this gadget and also they do not require extra scanner because the printer could work as scanner likewise. These are so valuable and these are just what people need from a printer. Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Download Setup Wireless with Scanner – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2150Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG3010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3010 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3010 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.