Canon Pixma MG3020 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Appreciate the simpleness of attaching your smartphone, tablet and all your favored gadgets with ease. Publish as well as a scan headache free – also from the cloud or social media, The Canon PIXMA MG3020 is the All-In-One printer that’s merely the ideal size and has all the typical attributes. With features like Auto Power On, built in Wi-Fi2 and PIXMA Cloud Link – it’s simple to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to utilize.
Easily print, scan, and also duplicate records at home with the black Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of premium quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution, and it is fast with 8.0 pm and 4.0 pm print speeds in black and also color, respectively. Documents approximately 8.5 x 14″ in dimension can be created, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the unit permits scanning as well as duplicating with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer has a Hybrid Ink System for long-term prints and features Ethernet and USB 2.0 for linking to a computer system or residence network. Also, it has Wi-Fi for printing over a cordless network or while making use of a smartphone. Auto Power On transforms the Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet on when it finds a print work, and also it also has a quiet setting if you are printing late at night.
Publish high-quality records as well as images from your computer system, mobile phone, or tablet computer with the Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer. The hybrid ink system allows for vivid pictures and also sharp text, making sure every print corresponds. Link wirelessly to the printer and print straight from sources such as DropBox, Gmail, and even a lot more without having to remain in the same area as the printer! The Auto Power function automatically turns the printer on when you send out a print job, as well as you could place it in Quiet Mode to reduce the amount of sound made.
Canon PRINT App Meet the wireless Canon PIXMA MG3020. An economical printer for your residence printing requirements. With the Canon PRINT app1 and built-in Wi-Fi, the PIXMA MG3020 makes it easy to print images and also papers wirelessly from your favored tools. It also sustains optional XL ink cartridges, so you replace them much less typically. Thanks for visiting cost-effective wireless printing in the house.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3020 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 3020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|