Canon MG3050 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3050 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The PIXMA MG3050 Ink will certainly not set you back the planet to run. Utilize the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, and also you’ll preserve as high as 30% per website compared to their key equivalents. Wish to publish square pictures? It’s easy with the new 13x13cm (5″x5″) Canon Image Paper And also Shiny II square media help, together with basic A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, as well as Letter support.
For those that require for printing tool in ideal combination, such as high-end quality prints, highly useful functions, as well as good-looking style, ensure to bring PIXMA MG3050 upon your very own place. Start with an appealing appearance in the shiny black casing, this unit additionally sustained with a wireless connection, meaning you can leave the wire networking behind. As a leader in the prominent path, there is no have to worry about your printing tasks any longer.
If you utilize the printer in the evening for the majority of the moment, you can turn on the Peaceful Setting provided by Canon PIXMA MG3050 . This function allows you reduce the printing noises so you will not disrupt anyone in your atmosphere. Or else, the prints rate in Rapid is around 12.2 ppm and also Typical modes supplied at 11.2 ppm with high-quality prints quality in dark, strong, and also appropriate outcome.
The MG3050 top quality Sharp message as well as attractive pictures. Utilizing dynamic shade along with pigment black inks, series’s outstanding cartridge system uses crisp file text as well as high-quality pictures in both color and also mono. Likewise, the copy machine is provided with Wi-Fi connectivity along with cloud attributes perfect for the home or small office people that want the freedom to print from the tablet computer system, notebook computer, smart gadget, or an electronic camera.Rather different with the previous series, Canon PIXMA MG3050 has 3-inch LCD screen as a focal point which is rather let down because it is not a touchscreen. Consequently, the front-side button on the panel should be made use of, almost. You could take a journey onto the system less complicated as if penetrate the instruction, yet this system lacks the touchscreen. The interface, however, can be consisted of right into practical and also straightforward while being run. Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download Setup Wireless with Scanner – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Specs Reviews:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed, Approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3050 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3050 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.