Canon MG3150 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3150 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Canon PIXMA MG3150 supplies you the ease of cordless printing. Since the device has Wi-Fi functionality, it is feasible to send out print tasks from any kind of COMPUTER or laptop within the network. And if you’re not within series of the network, you can still access your MG3150 making use of Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint application (iEPP – App Shop/ EPP – Android Market). This allows you to share your most beautiful picture moments straight with your residence visitors or print them out so that they are waiting on you on your arrival. As well as printing is not the only point the tool can do. It is additionally possible to scan and also copy records at a resolution up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi.
A printer that accompanies you when it involves use and also expenses, you do seldom stumbled upon. The Canon PIXMA MG3150 thinks about both. The inner paper tray not just offers a compact style, yet likewise for dust-free paper. Furthermore, the cartridges are likewise very simple to replace with the FastFront feature. Furthermore, it is possible to print double-sided immediately with the gadget. This not just saves time however also paper. The MG3150 has a lot of practical software that boosts the capabilities of your device. For instance, take into consideration the Auto Scan Setting and also Auto File Repair that guarantee that checked records are recognized by file type and also make the files brighter, livelier, and less complicated to check out. And to lower your printing prices, you could choose to make use of the optional XL FINE cartridges with a higher
The two ink cartridges, are readily available in common and also high-yield variations and also making use of the higher capability consumables must give you ISO page costs of 3.9 p for black as well as 8.5 p for colour. These are both affordable for the class of printer and also upkeep is extremely basic, just clipping in a number of cartridges every couple of months.
There are a lot of good ideas in this below-₤ 50 all-in-one, such as its wireless assistance and also mobile access. Total however, the Canon PIXMA MG3150 is pull down by the bothersome pauses throughout colour print as well as the sloth-on-beta-blockers speed of its duplex stipulation. The single LED display screen is really awkward, too. Canon really should get the basics right, prior to including brand-new attributes. Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Download and Setup Wireless with Reviews – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Series Mini Master Setup ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3150 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3150 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 The Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 The Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 The Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 The Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3150 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.