Canon MG3220 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3220 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Canon Pixma MG3220 is an mid degree all-in-one scanner, copier as well as image printer changing the previous generation Pixma MG3120 picture printer introduced earlier this year. Canon mentions that the brand-new lineup offers faster print speeds, cordless connection and also brand-new mobile print applications, as well as the new My Image Garden photo software. The Pixma MG3220 likewise offers indeterminate pictures on ChromaLife 100 high performance ink cartridges, as well as the printer could rise to 9.2 ipm inning accordance with Canon.Moreover, this AIO photo printer provides high color resolution color photo capabilities with a maximum of 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as is Energy Star certified. It’s presently costing only $79.99 from Canon’s internet site, so maintain reading to learn if this is the ideal AIO for you.
The Canon Pixma MG3220 is tiny and portable. It has a matte black design as well as silver highlights, and also the simplified control panel stumbles upon the left side of the device. The specific measurements are 17.8 ″ (W) x 13.2 ″ (D) x 6.0 ″ (H) and also the weight is just over 12 lbs.The built-in flatbed 48-bit internal/24-bit external scanner opens from the top of the device and features a Pixma logo design on the cover. It can fit documents approximately 8.5 x 11.7 inches in dimension. The scanner has several features, consisting of auto scan setting, press to scan as well as wireless scanning (with the appropriate network configuration or app).
Considering that this is Canon’s budget version, there is no LCD show yet there is a 7-segment LED feature. It’s not as intuitive and also might take some getting made use of to, particularly with the scan setups. Control panel buttons consist of power switch, copy and also scan settings, stop/reset, and also a shuffler in between paper sizes.The paper tray can stand up to 100 sheets and all paper is loaded right into the exact same area. The black and color dual inks can be filled if you pull the door open at the Canon logo design.
2 standard ink cartridges are included with the Canon Pixma MG3220; the CL-241 dye-based shade cartridge as well as the PG-240 pigment-based black ink cartridge. High capability cartridges for the MG3220 are likewise readily available from Canon and also they are completely compatible with this system: the CL-241 XL shade cartridge as well as the PG-240 XL black cartridge.The MG3220’s 100-sheet tray can hold a variety of paper as well as other media, consisting of legal copy paper, U.S. # 10 envelopes, semi and also regular gloss, extremely high gloss, 4 × 6 picture paper, matte image paper, etc.The high-speed USB 2.0 cable port as well as power cable port lie on the back of the system. Wireless ability is offered as well as does not take long to set up if you’re connected to a network. Canon PIXMA MG3220 Download and Setup Wireless with Reviews – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3220 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3220 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3220 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.