Canon MG3540 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3540 Wireless Setup,Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3540 Stylish, little Wi-Fi All-In-One with simple mobile printing. Trendy as well as tiny All-In-One with Wi-Fi for sharing as well as utilizing from anywhere in your house. With quick, excellent print, duplicate as well as scan it additionally receives Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
Download and install as well as Install Canon Printer Drivers Solutions application to release from, as well as scan to, your smartphone or tablet computer tool and also get remote access to various printer details such as the on the web manual or present ink degrees. Besides Auto Power On right away turns the printer on when you start publishing.
The one-stop software application, which finds the complete PIXMA experience with alternatives for organising and also printing your images, scanning along with accessing on-line solutions. Advanced features like face acknowledgment make it very easy to undergo all the pictures on your PC in addition to uncover the ones you desire.
Canon MG3540 Printer Quick, high quality printing. The FINE cartridge system with as high as 4800 dpi print resolution gives extreme levels of information. With a quick A4 record print speed of 9.9 ipm in mono as well as 5.7 ipm in colour, it additionally publishes 10 × 15 centimeters indeterminate picture in approx. 44 secs. Perfect for fast, top quality printing of files along with images in your home. Canon PIXMA MG3540 Wireless Setup and Driver Download Review Instalation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MG3540 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA IJ MG3540 Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG3540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3540:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.