Canon MG3550 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3550 Wireless Setup,Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – There are times when it is not worth acquiring new ink for your printer, often paying to obtain new ones as they are significant, after that offering your old model, so this is a win. Win scenarios are normally 3 top brands to select from, and this is Canon, Epson as well as HP, however today we assumed you may be interested in a color inkjet printer all-in-one Canon PIXMA MG3550.Model will certainly be linked to your wireless network Residence, so any kind of device can be linked without the demand for cable televisions. Nevertheless, what’s even better is how you could directly print straight from your mobile phone without the difficulty of setting up the software.
We’re not as well sure whether PIXMA MG3550 sustains Apple’s AirPrint, yet we know Google Cloud Print is supported; This implies you can print Google Docs, images, e-mail and also PDF accessories without being near printer.Karena it, you can always decide to download and install the Canon PIXMA Printing Solutions app so you could make use of any type of mobile phones that will certainly be published.
When it comes to specs Canon PIXMA MG3550, this printer supports print resolution approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi, print rates of approximately 9.9 rogue mono and 5.7 color images per minute. This design just sustains printing as much as A4, so there is no A3. This model also supports two-sided printing, and also without borders. Unlike HP, there are only two required ink cartridges, which we discover very frustrating. We were informed that it was much better to divide whatever, because they went out at various times – but our HP designs always inform us that tinted ink is vacant at the same time.
Although not many testimonials Canon PIXMA MG3550 available, we have actually discovered that some Tesco customers have actually left evaluations pengecer.Ada 216 owners on website in all until now, and they have actually given printers 4.3 star ranking out of 5 in all. We locate it odd how a few of them say exactly how difficult it is to arrange it, while others find it very simple. Others’ are not pleased with how the bullets will decline ‘remanufactured’ Tesco, although we constantly claim you must adhere to the main cartridges to ensure you constantly get the most effective from the printer.Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Setup and Driver Download Review Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG3550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3550:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.