Canon MG3560 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3560 Wireless Setup,Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3560 Inkjet Multifunction printer is a color printer that allows you print or scan from anywhere, creating top quality prints as well as copies at excellent speeds, without breaking the financial institution in upkeep and printing costs.This all-in-one printer from Canon not just prints; it likewise duplicates as well as scans, therefore letting you take pleasure in the advantages of 3 devices in one system. Among the wonderful things about this item is just how it carries out all these tasks at outstanding speeds.
As a printer, it is proclaimed to be among the fastest printers in its class. It has a print speed of 9.9 ipm for black printing and 5.7 ipm for color printing. It takes a mere 20 secs to print one A4 shade copy. It produces prints that are of image lab high quality, with a dpi of 4800 x 1200. Obviously, that it can additionally create auto double-sided prints is very practical and also inexpensive at the same time. You will not be let down with its scan quality, too, considering that it has a scan dpi of 1200 x 2400.
Individuals can put the Canon PIXMA MG3560 to make use of through its cordless connection. Besides Wi-Fi, you can also print or scan from any kind of smart device, tablet computer or comparable tools, as long as you have the PIXMA Printing Solutions app (for Android devices) and the Apple AirPrint (for Apple devices). However that is not all. Printing via cloud is additionally feasible, thanks to its support for Google Cloud Print. These are just a few of the many innovative as well as beneficial printing software that Canon solely loaded into this unit.Probably one of the most remarkable software is the My Image Garden, a program that immediately arranges photos. This software also features a number of design templates along with a face recognition feature. Various other creative programs that customers will absolutely have a good time using in this device are the Enjoyable Filter Result software as well as the Auto Photo Fix II software.
The Canon PIXMA MG3560 takes advantage of basic and XL ink cartridges, which are ensured to reduced printing prices, compared to other printers and also their corresponding ink tanks. Using the XL inks will certainly likewise guarantee that you get the most number of prints at a lower expense, and you would certainly not have to frequently replace your cartridges.Operating this multifunction printer is additionally quite painless. It also has a Quiet Setting, so you would not need to be bothered by the usually annoying and also grating audio generated by printers. The Auto Power On/Off feature additionally ensures that power consumption does not end up being extreme. Whether you are trying to find a multifunction printer for house or service usage, the Canon PIXMA MG3560 will certainly fit the costs in even more ways than one. Canon PIXMA MG3560 Wireless Setup and Driver Download Review Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG3560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3560 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.