Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – Develop outstanding prints of photos and also papers with the white Wi-Fi allowed Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Print, scan, and also copy from anywhere in your house with the cordless attributes and also save resources with automatic duplex printing. Additionally, it can make use of the Canon PRINT mobile application for work straight with your mobile devices. Printing is of excellent quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and it is fast with 9.9 ipm and 5.7 ipm print speeds in black and color, specifically. Furthermore, borderless printing is possible at approximately 8.5 x 11″ and also it can manage documents approximately 8.5 x 14″ in dimension.
A flatbed on the device enables scanning as well as copying with an optical resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for papers approximately 8.5 x 11.7″. Additionally, it has a Hybrid Ink System for long lasting prints as well as attributes USB 2.0 connection for straight connection to a computer
The Canon Pixma MG3620 ($ 60) is a simplistic wireless multifunction tool for people who don’t wish to pay extra for functions they don’t require. You won’t find an LCD control panel for running operations, and there’s no automatic file feeder (ADF) for copying or scanning multipage documents. Yet you will certainly obtain a duplexer for making two-sided prints, and also the MG3620 does most tasks at better-than-average speeds. Most important, this tool supplies high-quality prints.
The scanner cover takes up most of the top of the system; you raise it to disclose the scanner platen. To the left of the cover, a control panel with switches lets you switch over between plain letter-size paper and also 4 x 6-inch picture paper, however not other dimensions. There is just one paper tray, so you will certainly have to switch in photo paper when it’s time to print out pictures. You press the 4 x 6-inch photo paper all the way right into the paper tray, but the ridge formed by the input tray’s joint makes it hard to remove additional sheets.
The control panel also showcases switches for color as well as black-and-white duplicates. Because there’s no LCD display on the Canon PIXMA MG3620, you should press the ideal Copy switch repetitively to earn multiple duplicates. Using the control panel, you could make duplicates to photo paper, however only into 4 x 6-inch image paper. You cannot carry out more intricate copy jobs due to the fact that there is no real copying software.
An expansion to the Canon PIXMA MG3620’s input tray swings outward, however the two-piece result tray is quite short. It prolongs just enough time to support letter-size prints, which hang off completion.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA 2920 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3620 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.