Canon MG5340 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5340 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5340 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One products impressive costs, flexibility, and benefit from use. Built-in Wi-Fi innovation allows you to promptly release and also scan wirelessly primarily anywhere around your house.Print interesting, indeterminate photos in your residence as much as 8.5-inch x 11-inch dimension with an optimum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi as well as five details ink storage tanks. Have all brand-new satisfying with your pictures by including brand-new outcomes like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Cam, Soft Emphasis as well as Blur Background before you launch.
Appreciate a new round of printing choices as PIXMA Cloud Web internet link allows you quickly publish pictures from online image CDs CANON photo ENTRANCE along with Picasa together with designs including seasonal stationery in addition to timetables from an ideal Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer system.With AirPrint, wirelessly print images, emails, websites in addition to other records without the must install device drivers, maintaining time in addition to creating a particularly smooth experience. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to instantaneously release on both sides of the paper, in addition, to could help reduce paper use in addition to rate by as long as 50%. The Canon PIXMA MG5340, also, enables you to release on your CD, DVD along with Blu-ray Discs, as well as you might likewise transform your HD Flick clips into gorgeous pictures.
The sensational Canon PIXMA MG5340 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides outstanding quality, adaptability, as well as the simpleness of use. Built-in Wi-Fi ® one technology allows you to publish quickly and check wirelessly generally anywhere around your home. Print great, borderless2 images in your house as long as 8.5″ x 11′ measurement with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi3 and also five distinct ink containers.Have all brand-new enjoyable with your images by consisting of new results like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Webcam, Soft Focus along with Blur History before you release. Value a new round of printing options as PIXMA Cloud Web web link allows you quickly release pictures from on the net image albums Canon Picture Site and Picasa along with style layouts including seasonal dealt with along with routines from a suitable Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer system.
Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to publish on both sides of the paper instantaneously along with can help in decreasing paper use and also expense by about 50%. The Canon PIXMA MG5340 furthermore lets you print on your CD, DVD as well as Blu-ray Discs, together with you can additionally alter your HD Flick clips right into fantastic images.View beautiful, easy-to-view scans by cutting-edge photo analysis as well as area-by-area information change, immediately. And also, you can print as well as examine jpeg as well as pdf files wirelessly from ideal iPad, Apple iPhone, iPod touch, as well as Android devices4 without a computer system. Together with, take pleasure in straight printing choices from compatible memory cards5, USB Flash Drives6, PictBridge as well as optional Bluetooth tools.The system incorporates enhanced SMALL PRINT head technology with choosing authentic Canon inks as well as choose official Canon picture documents for stunning indeterminate images that will last approximately 300 years when kept in an archival-quality photo cd. Canon PIXMA MG5340 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG5300 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5340:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.