Canon MG5350 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5350 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Pixma MG5320 is an extremely reasonably valued all-in-one (minus the fax) inkjet printer. While printing times are not especially fast, neither is it frustratingly slow; and also somehow, shade images print out quick fast, with high quality.I located shade graphics to be appropriate yet not thrilling or crystal clear. But, offered the price, it executes over its course.
When it pertains to the Canon PIXMA MG5320, is, It depends. That’s not always the instance– most of the time, a printer that’s fast (or sluggish) puts out just about any kind of print at regarding the same rate. In this instance, nonetheless, the MG5320 was all over the map. A four-page PDF with great deals of graphics and colors took almost a minute to print, with the first page taking 17 secs ahead out (an average of 12 secs each web page, not counting that initial one). That’s not entering the document books. Nevertheless, a four-page Word record (with some graphics, however nothing massive) took fifty percent that time and also was out in just 28 secs (with eight secs representing that initial page, or less than seven seconds a web page typical time). Similarly, a huge jpg with great deals of shades took 45 seconds to print.But a 4×6 photo printed out incredibly quick, in only 25 secs. So the bottom line on rate is, it relies on exactly what you’re writing, yet in the worst instance circumstance, you will not be waiting all that long.
There’s a built-in duplexer, which naturally includes time to the procedure. That four-page Word document went from 28 seconds to 1:08 to print utilizing the duplexer.The great news is that black font styles write greatly and also plainly. This isn’t a printer, yet from a range, its prints are competitive with a laser printer. Under a magnifying glass, there’s a little bit of bleed visible, to ensure that crispness is something of an impression. Still, that’s probably good enough for many applications.Colors, specifically on printed pictures, weren’t as incredibly stunning as I ‘d hoped, given the efficiency I’ve seen with various other Canon Pixma printers. Initially, photo colors looked almost grainy and also lacked the vividness I’ve concerned anticipate despite lots of all-in-one printers which, of course, are not primarily aimed at printing photos. Under the magnifying glass, they were also much less remarkable.
For well under $200, Canon has thrown in plenty of nice bonus. You can jazz up photos a little bit utilizing attributes from Easy-PhotoPrint, some natural graphics-editing software that comes bundled with the printer. Fun functions such as a fish-eye lens, history blurring, as well as soft focus are easy to use and rather intuitive, though the Easy-PhotoPrint user interface might use some larger switches to earn these functions easier to find.There’s built-in wireless capability and also a built-in duplexer, both which are welcome in a discounted printer; particularly, the latter is somewhat rare in the $150 variety, yet it can certainly conserve paper (and also loan). There’s a USB port in advance together with several slots for memory cards. The Canon PIXMA MG5320 can even print on CDs and also DVDs making use of the included tray, which is another unusual location for this price. And also the printer supports full HD movie print so that you could print from HD video.The pop-up LCD is intense and also simple to see. The device’s controls are minimalist as well as extremely necessary to find and also utilize. And the maker itself is extremely compact for an all-in-one inkjet printer, measuring just 17.8″ W x 14.5″ D x 6.6″ H and weighing in at 18 pounds. Canon PIXMA MG5350 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG5300 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5350:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.