Canon MG5410 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5410 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – While you want to get something, you have to make sure that you currently know about the specifications of the thing itself, if it is such as digital point. By knowing the specs or attributes itself, it will make you can quickly decide whether you want to buy it or not. In addition to while you want to get the printer, you should find out about the functions of it. Let’s say you wish to get the Canon PIXMA MG5410 printer, so you need to learn about the attributes itself. This printer is an Injekt picture printer with cordless as well as its type is done in one. It has various other functions next to printer it additionally can be the scanner or copier.
With 5-color ink system and also excellent published color is 9600 x 2400 dpi2 can develop such a fantastic details on the photograph and even your documents. You likewise can be simple as well as fast in changing the ink through using Break Edge feature. Also, with the Processing Technology of Twin Color Range could create the colors of the original records. You also can print straight from your tablet or smartphone by utilizing Apple AirPrint3, PIXMA Cloud Link 5, and also Google Cloud Print 4 functions. By using those attributes, it will certainly be able for you to print out your papers directly to this Canon PIXMA MG5410 printer without utilizing any COMPUTER.
Using this printer, you likewise can edit your photo before print it with some new impacts like Miniature, Fish Eye, Soft Emphasis, Plaything Electronic camera, and Blur History. The printed photograph will certainly be much more to life by utilizing among those new impacts. It is not just about them, by using this Canon PIXMA MG5410 printer additionally, you could able to print your files directly, or you wish to put in on CD or DVD at the same time. Canon PIXMA MG5410 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Series Mini Master Setup Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG5410 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5410:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.