Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Shade All-in-One Inkjet Image Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 15 pm, in color at 10 pm, and also can outcome an indeterminate 4 x 6″ photo in 21 secs. Quickly print indeterminate images as big as 8.5 x 11″ right at home. Its HD Movie Print function allows you to take a framework from an HD movie tape-recorded on an EOS or PowerShot cam and also print it as an image. In addition to photographs as well as records, the MG5420 could print directly onto inkjet-printable CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays. The printer could likewise be used to develop ticket and also ID pictures along with index prints.
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 includes automatic double-sided printing, allowing you to reduce your paper consumption by approximately 50%. Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE lets you collect material from various sites right into a single file which can be published or conserved as a PDF. Scanning can be launched from a computer or from the system itself. Along with scanning through a USB connection to a computer, you can browse to a flash memory card or any Wi-Fi-enabled computer system on your network. The scanner immediately identifies whether you are scanning a photo or file and also uses the proper setups. Need to the record or photo have to be retouched, the Canon PIXMA MG5420’s Auto Paper Repair and Auto Photo Fix II can remedy concerns such as discolored message, over and under-exposure, as well as inaccurate skin tones.
Utilize the built-in copy feature to duplicate one as well as 2-sided records. The copier could increase the size of or diminish images and files anywhere between 25% as well as 400% of the initial volume. Other copy attributes consist of 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copying, auto exposure and also intensity, fit to the web page, and even shade adjustment.
Along with USB connectivity, the Canon PIXMA MG5420 includes Wi-Fi connectivity so cordless gadgets can share the system. The printer is compatible with AirPrint so you could print directly from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without installing any drivers. You could also write papers and even images from various other smart devices and memory cards.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 Linux (Source file)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3520 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.