Canon MG5422 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5422 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5422 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 15 pm, in shade at 10 pm, and could result a borderless 4 x 6″ photo in 21 secs. Easily print indeterminate pictures as huge as 8.5 x 11″ right in your home. It’s HD Movie Print feature allows you to take a frame from an HD film tape-recorded on an EOS or PowerShot electronic camera and print it as a picture. In addition to photographs as well as papers, the MG5422 could write directly into inkjet-printable CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays. The printer could also be used to develop key and also ID pictures along with index prints.
Make use of the built-in copy function to duplicate 1 and 2-sided files. The photo copier can expand or reduce photos and also documents anywhere in between 25% and also 400% of the initial size. Other copy features consist of 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copying, direct auto exposure as well as intensity, fit to page, and also color correction.
The Canon PIXMA MG5422 includes automatic double-sided printing, allowing you to reduce your paper usage by up to 50%. Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE lets you collect content from various web sites right into a single file which can be published or conserved as a PDF.Scanning can be launched from a computer or from the system itself. Along with scanning using a USB connection to a computer system, you could scan to a memory card or any Wi-Fi-enabled computer on your network. The scanner immediately identifies whether you are scanning a picture or file and also applies the ideal setups. Should the record or image need to be retouched, the Canon PIXMA MG5422’s Auto Paper Take care of, and Auto Photo Fix II can correct problems such as faded text, over and under-exposure, as well as wrong complexion.
Along with USB connection, the Canon PIXMA MG5422 includes Wi-Fi connectivity so cordless gadgets can share the system. The printer is compatible with AirPrint so you can print straight from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touches without mounting any drivers. You could likewise print documents as well as pictures from various other mobile phones and memory cards. Canon PIXMA MG5422 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5422 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Series Mini Master Setup Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5422:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.