Canon MG5440 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5440 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Getting the most effective printer must be just what you have actually done to accompany you in doing your task quite possibly. You must understand just what the most effective printer is by seeing the requirements or the product information that they offer to you. If you want Canon PIXMA MG5440, so you need to see the specifications that you will certainly get and the benefits of picking it up as your printer. You just have to discover more information which is related to this printer that will certainly ensure you to select it.
You additionally should recognize that by using this Canon PIXMA MG5440 printer, you will certainly obtain some advantages that will certainly not make you really feel so dissatisfied. You will get internet printing via PIXMA Cloud Link, high performance with 5-ink Picture All-in-One, mobile printing as well as Apple AirPrint, low profile with fashionable layout, has best quality printing and also quick, utilizing My Image Garden features, can print more with an optional XL inks, as well as using Auto Duplex as well as Direct Disc Print functions. With those functions, you will not really feel so disappointed in picking up this printer for you.
This Canon PIXMA MG5440 printer provides you to print the records or photographs directly with your smart device or table to this printer by utilizing the cordless connection function. It will make you easier in printing out your beneficial files, right? You need to not connect it to your COMPUTER initially. You additionally have the ability to print your papers or such through CD, Blu-ray as well as DVD. It will certainly make you could set up the files that you want to print. Using this printer also, you will save the energy as well because the Auto Power On or Off Functions could automatically turn off your printer after a certain time, as well as straight switch on while you wish to start printing. Canon PIXMA MG5440 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5440 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Series Mini Master Setup Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5440 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5440:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.