Canon MG5510 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5510 Drivers Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5510 is for that customer that yearn for the printer that provides the high-quality picture without decreasing crispness of its record output. The high quality of the pictures, it originates from the high resolution from the printer that is 4800 × 1200 color dpi that is combined with 2pl technology. It offers the ChromaLife100+ system that makes the pictures remain still in its typical problem within several years in advance. The printer has five distinctive ink tank that you could replace anytime you assume necessary, as well as it is straightforward, thanks to Snap Edge feature.
If you intend to print something through your printer, however you lazy enough to removal from where you are currently, Canon PIXMA MG5510 is extremely hassle-free. Bear in mind that the strength of PIXMA MG5510 is its cordless attributes, one to name a few, it is wireless Auto Power On. This function eases you to print your paper without remaining in the very same area of your printer. The On switch will instantly activate when you send out something to your printer to print. Auto duplex printing(built-in) this could lower using paper as you use both surface area to replicate your record. Finally My Image Garden, you will certainly have so much fun with it.
LCD present 2.5 inches, it makes you can make some improvements toward your images before printing. There is Auto Photo Fix II that comes to be one more feature from Canon PIXMA MG5510. Hence, the photo will be instantly remedied making use of the system. With PPS or PIXMA Printing Option, your PC gallery is not the location when you intend to print your Image. You could write your data either photo or file via your phone. There is likewise cloud printing alternative that aids to print anything from Cloud solution resources online. The printer device is incorporated with built-in WI-FI. Significance, you can do anything basically like the scanning and the printing, in many instances. Canon PIXMA MG5510 Drivers Download: and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG5500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5510:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.