Canon MG5522 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5522 Drivers Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5522 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.2 ipm, in color at 8.7 ipm, and can result a borderless 4 x 6″ photo in 44 seconds. Its Full HD Movie Print attribute allows you to take a frame from an HD film recorded on an EOS or PowerShot cam as well as print it as a photo.The Canon PIXMA MG5522 showcases automatic double-sided printing, permitting you to reduce your paper intake by approximately 50%. Canon’s Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover lets you accumulate web content from different websites right into a single record which can be printed or saved as a PDF.
Use the built-in copy function to duplicate files and also pictures as much as 8.5 x 11.7″. The copier can expand or shrink photos and also records anywhere between 25% as well as 400% of the initial size. Other copy features consist of 4-in-1 as well as 2-in-1 copying, auto exposure as well as strength, fit-to-page, and color correction.In enhancement to USB connectivity, the Canon PIXMA MG5522 includes Wi-Fi connectivity so other gadgets on your network can share the system. The printer is compatible with AirPrint so you could print directly from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without setting up any drivers. Google Cloud Print allows you print straight from Gmail or Google Docs on a smart phone as well as from Google Chrome for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
Scanning can be started from a computer or from the device itself. In addition to scanning through a USB connection to a computer, you can browse to any Wi-Fi-enabled computer system on your network. The scanner immediately discovers whether you are checking an image or file and also applies the proper setups. Must the paper or picture should be retouched, the MG5522’s Auto Paper Take care of as well as Auto Photo Fix II could fix issues such as discolored message, over and also under-exposure, and also inaccurate complexion. Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver Download: and Wireless Setup – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG5500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5500 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5522:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.