Canon MG5622 Review
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5622 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – You get on the best path when you pick PIXMA MG5622 as your sustained gadget in your home. The printer is one of the most effective printers that have been produced by Canon and also there are some people that have recognized the printer as a useful printer for individual usage. To understand more regarding the printer, we’re mosting likely to discuss function as well as specifications provided by the printer.
Take the chance to get Canon PIXMA MG5622 as your residence printer. You’re not just the individual who could use the printer, yet also your youngsters will certainly additionally have their fun time with the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5622 is developed to offer outstanding performance for its customers. You could feel it when you have some experiences with the printer. The printer kindly gives us with 12.2 ipm for B/W files and 8.7 ipm for the tinted photos. Additionally, there are several kinds of papers that can be printed on the printer. Basically, you can delight in printing simple paper, glossy paper, envelope, matte image paper, and far more utilizing it. This will certainly bring you so many fun things to do. At some point, you could utilize the printer not just for functioning but also for something fun such printing household pictures or sticker labels. Canon PIXMA MG5622 Driver Download and Wireless Setup – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Download
h2 style=”text-align: justify;”>System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5622 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5622 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5622 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5622 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5622:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.