Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows – The $150 Canon Pixma MG5721 all-in-one uses a vast array of features as well as good print rates that bested those of its rivals on much of our tests. It additionally has a beautiful user interface, with a big 3.5-inch touch-screen screen, NFC connectivity, an Ethernet jack as well as the ability to print to optical discs. The tool is additionally one of the few sub-$ 200 printers we have evaluated that comes with a specialized photo-black cartridge for much better pictures.
With rounded edges as well as edges that reminded us of a little, enclosed football stadium, the Canon Pixma MG5721 won’t consume a lot of work desk property. The printer considers 17.4 extra pounds and also procedures 17.2 x 14.6 x 5.9 inches, which is extra portable compared to the Epson Expression Costs XP-820 (19.1 x 10.4 x 16.8, 21 pounds) but just a little much heavier than the HP Envy 7640 (16.1 x 17.9 x 7.6 inches, 16.9 extra pounds). When powered up, the device has a lively touch-LCD display and soft-touch buttons. There are two tiny paper-trays on the front of the printer, one of which is for photos. However, the trays do not hold many notepads and call for constant refills, big trouble for service customers.
Be careful when mounting the ink or you could make a little mess. When we eliminated the tape on the cyan cartridge on both the MG5721 and MG5620, some ink streamed out and also got on our hands. While the Canon PIXMA MG5721 has a vast, intense display, we had to press tougher on this printer for options than on various other devices. After you established the printer and also configure Wi-Fi connection, the Canon’s display says, “For growth and also advertising and marketing of products that better fulfill client needs, Canon demands that details about your Canon product be sent out to Canon with the Internet. You can decline this.” We decreased this.
After we powered it on for the very first time, the Canon Pixma MG5721 took 8 mins and 51 seconds to prime its cartridges as well as get ready to print for the first time. That’s the slowest in our printer examinations this year and also just behind the Epson XP-820’s time of 8:08. Both of these printers have an extra photo-black cartridge, so we believe some of this time around is to prepare the added ink.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG7521 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG7521 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG7521 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG7521 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 5721 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|