Canon MG6240 Review
Canon Pixma MG6240 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG6240 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.5 IPM as well as in shade at 9.3 IPM. In addition, it takes the printer simply 20 secs to result a 4 x 6″ indeterminate picture. With the printer’s photo-lab quality result, you’ll be able to print right at home. Its HD Motion picture Print permits you to take a structure from an HD film and also print it as a photo so you will not need to bother with missing out on a media event while shooting video. In addition to pictures as well as documents, the printer has a CD tray which enables you to print straight into an inkjet-printable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. Create your personal customized CD layouts or print the CD’s components right on the disc itself, no need to utilize difficult tags.
The Canon PIXMA MG6240 could really use you numerous various benefits that you will certainly be delighted about. One of those advantages is its impressive functions which can be like premium Wi-Fi connection, Auto Duplex, PIXMA Cloud Ink, Full HD Movie Print, Keen Touch System, 6ink tanks, and so child. Every one of them will certainly be terrific comforts that can make the printer work the best for you in order to produce the impressive high quality papers and also photos.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG6240 could likewise carry out the remarkable printing speed which is 12.5 ipm in mono mode and also 9.3 ipm in color setting. This certain printing rate can be defined as a splendid achievement that a picture printer can make. So, you will discover that this MG6240 printer can make your work much more efficient as well.
Scanning with the Canon PIXMA MG6240 is easy; you could initiate a scan either from the computer system or from the scanner. Making use of either method, the scanner will automatically detect the sort of file being checked and also apply the ideal settings. Should the scan have to be retouched, the printer’s Auto Document Repair or Auto Photo Fix II will fix issues such as discolored print, over-exposure, under-exposure, and also complexion. Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6240 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6240 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6240 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6240:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG6240 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6240 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6240 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)