Canon MG6360 Review
Canon Pixma MG6360 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG6360 can be the best option for you when you are searching for the very best printer for your job. It is due to the fact that this specific printer will be able to offer you the very best offers that can make it stand out from the others. Besides, you can likewise discover that each of them will absolutely bring different conveniences to you.
There is a 3.5 centimeters shade touchscreen that has been applied on the Canon PIXMA MG6360. This certain characteristic will certainly be the major control panel where you could take care of the entire features of the printer. Then, there are also the touchscreen tricks that will certainly brighten when it is required based on the particular feature of the printer you have switched on. The mix of all of them will certainly enhance the smooth and innovative appearance of the tool in the most effective method.
The flatbed scanner could manage records and also pictures approximately 8.5 x 11.7″ and also features a 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution. The scanner features Auto Scan Setting which immediately detects the sort of file being scanned (e.g. picture, text) and also changes the scanner’s setups as necessary. Along with scanning to a computer you can scan to a flash memory card, network drive, or one more tool on the network.Use the flatbed to quickly make up to 99 copies of any type of color or monochrome document up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Conveniently resize the result to in between 25 and also 400% of the initial record’s dimension utilizing the Canon PIXMA MG6360 touchscreen. Copier features consist of 4-on-1 and also 2-on-1 copying, auto photo fix, fit-to-page, and discolor restoration.
There are additionally the fantastic and simple to accessibility wireless link you could locate on the Canon PIXMA MG6360. They are like the Canon Easy PhotoPrint Application and Apple AirPrint that will certainly allow you to print your files or images directly from your personal tools such as tablets and mobile phones straight. Enhancement, there is also the memory card port that you could make use of when you want to print the pictures in your digital electronic camera. Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6360:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6360 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6360 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)