Canon MG6410 Review
Canon Pixma MG6410 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Nowadays, multifunctional printers become something people must have when they intend to function reliably and quickly. This is due to the fact that an individual can perform any type of activity related to papermaking, paper, and also like print, photocopying and scanning with this type of printer. A good example of a multifunction printer that can be selected individually is Canon PIXMA MG6410.
Canon PIXMA MG6410 is one of the multifunction printers produced by Canon. There are several Platforms that make the printer work well like Mac OS X v10.8 or later, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and later Windows variations. You can attach the printer using Hi-Speed USB and also Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi links let you share printers with a variety of other individuals also help you print from any type where during networking.
In addition to the USB connection, Canon PIXMA MG6420 consists of Wi-Fi connectivity so you can share it with various other tools on your network. In addition, you can print from and scan to the appropriate memory card and smart phone. This printer is compatible with AirPrint so you can print directly from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without installing any drivers. Google Cloud Print lets you print directly from Gmail or Google Docs on your mobile device and from Google Chrome for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
You will not be disappointed to buy Canon PIXMA MG6410 considering it also features some useful attributes like My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX software, Quick Menu, Easy-PhotoPrint, Auto Scan Setting, and more. The printer also comes with AirPrint that can help your iPod, iPhone, and iPad connect to the printer and allow you to print straight prints which no doubt makes the job easier. Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6410:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6400 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6400 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6400 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6400 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6400 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)