Canon MG6420 Review
Canon Pixma MG6420 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – For those of you looking for a multifunction printer will definitely enjoy to get Canon PIXMA MG6420. This printer is considered as one of the multifunction printer products from Canon. Since Canon is very popular for its printer products consisting of multifunction printer items, then make PIXMA MG6420 the best choice for your home and office.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 has a size of 18.0 inches x 14.6 inches x 5.9 inches and also consider only 14.0 pounds which makes the printer very easy to move because it is quite light. you can link the printer using a conventional user interface like USB Hi-Speed, Wireless Pictbridge16, Card4 Port, and Wireless LAN. Printers that have an optimal resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi also have ChromaLife100 + to develop high quality beers for files as well as images.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 scan can be done with a computer or from the device itself. In addition to scanning through a USB connection to a computer system, you can scan to Wi-Fi so as to enable computer systems on your network. The default copy feature enables you to replicate 8.5 x 11.7 files and photos. “Photocopiers can focus or from photos and also record between 25% and 400% of the initial size Other features include 4-in-1 copies as well 2-in-1, auto exposure as well as power, pas-to-page, and color adjustment.
In addition to USB connectivity, Canon PIXMA MG6420 includes Wi-Fi connectivity so you can share it with various other tools on your network. In addition, you can print from and scan to the appropriate sd card and phone. This printer works with AirPrint so you can print directly from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without installing any drivers. Google Cloud Print lets you print directly from Gmail or Google Docs on your smartphone as well as from Google Chrome for Mac, Windows. Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6420:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)