Canon MG6610 Review
Canon Pixma MG6460 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon is really very popular with printer products as well as most of Canon’s products get a good reaction also finally popular out there. Given today many printer manufacturers are starting to produce multifunction printers so that Canon feels challenged to produce additional multifunctional products. One of Canon’s multifunction printer products that makes sense to the market is the Canon PIXMA MG6610 .
The scanning is feasible through the addition of an efficient flatbed to manage documents about 8.5 x 11.7 “The Canon PIXMA MG6610 displays an optical scanning resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi that can be interpolated directly to the last 19200 x 19200 dpi image Similarly available with a flatbed this and also the printer can generate about 99 duplicates at once.It will also offer customers with a first copy of 18 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 is made with a fashionable appearance that is deliberately made lightweight with a weight of only 6.4 kg and also dimensions 45.5 x 36.9 x14.8 centimeters for width, depth, and also elevation. The printer has a 7.62 cm LCD screen with Touch sensitive type of screen. You can attach the printer using USB 2.0, Wireless LAN, and PictBridge. Print technology that uses the printer is Inkjet technology that can develop good quality photos like from photo labs.
Changing the setup is very easy to do with LCD LCD 3.0 “is present on the front panel.There are also SD card port and Memory Stick Duo available for direct photo printing Besides Wi-Fi connectivity, Canon PIXMA MG6610 includes USB 2.0 for direct link to computer. Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)