Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MX372 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Canon PIXMA MX372 All-In-One Shade Inkjet Office Printer from Canon integrates high-quality picture taking care of with office record functions in 1 portable device. The MX372 publishes as much as 8.7 ipm in black as well as 5.0 ipm in shade. The printer’s high 4800 dpi color resolution and also little 2.0 pl ink decline offer top quality result. Thanks to its compatibility with a vast array of image paper, it’s simple to print image lab-quality indeterminate prints right in your home from your personal computer system. The packed software collection, consisting of Easy-PhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE, overviews you via the procedure of printing pictures, consisting of touch-up and also picture adjustment.
The Canon PIXMA MX372 functions as an office equipment, supplying an easy means to scan, copy, and also fax records up to 8.5 x14″ (legal-size). The 30-page auto document feeder makes scanning, faxing, as well as copying multipage records a very easy process.
4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi generates extraordinary high quality and also detail in both your business files and images,These two real Canon ink cartridges include specially developed inks for excellent file and photo high quality. One is a Pigment Black cartridge for crisp, expert message as well as one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and also change
This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon PIXMA MX372 image documents and inks for gorgeous borderless photos that will certainly last as much as 100 years when kept in an archival-quality image album,Conveniently copy, scan as well as fax several records without having to load them one page at a time. Take pleasure in complete integration so the printer can much better suit limited workspaces, This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of 5 kinds – Portrait, Scenery, Evening Scenery, Picture with Scenery, and also Photo with Evening Landscapes – then uses optimum picture and also multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will certainly be optimized, area by area and faces
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX432 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MX372 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX372 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MX372 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon PIXMA MX372 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon PIXMA MX372 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon PIXMA MX372 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MX372 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX372 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.