Canon TS6020 Review
Canon Pixma TS6020 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- The Canon Inkjet All-In-One Printer PIXMA TS6020 depends on the job. Is a flexible printer required for a limited area? This set fits the cost. Want the convenience of printing from almost any type of tool from anywhere? Do not worry, the PIXMA TS6020 printer can connect to all your gadgets via Wi-Fi1, Google Cloud Print4, USB and also directly from the Cloud. And also, no doubt a top-of-the-line system for printing deep images and files, fast results-level activity, or even printing beautiful borderless images. For high-quality and small printing in your home, select Canon PIXMA TS6020 All-In-One Inkjet Printer. Offered in black layout options.
PIXMA TS6020 will definitely provide you with printing, scanning, and also copy capabilities and can also easily find areas in your home. Capable of managing most printing jobs, TS6020 includes a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for crisp and sharp images. In addition, it uses a 5-color ink system for shade precision and also high quality and can also print at a level of about 15 ipm in black as well as 10 ipm in the shade. Automatic duplex printing is also available to help reduce paper. In addition, the scanning is implemented with the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7 “flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi speed.
USB, as well as a number of mobile link options, comprising Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and AirPrint, in addition to Canon’s own PictBridge Wireless for printing from countless Canon video cameras, Canon Print, and Pixma Cloud Links. Help for both the usual peer-to-peer procedures.
Available in black, white and unique, you can see how the PIXMA TS6020 was developed from the first ‘lacquer box’ design of the all-in-one PIXMA TS6020 company several years ago. The beveled front panel displays the touch screen next to a specially selected touch technique option, which is enabled for your everyday needs. Must print documents.Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver and Software Download – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended:Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver and Software Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS6020 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Download For Windows : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Download For Mac : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Download For Linux : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS6020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS6020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA TS6020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA TS6020 ScanGear MP Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS6020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)