Canon TS8060 Review
Canon Pixma TS8060 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- Canon Inkjet Canon Pixma TS8060 All-in-One printer is little sufficient that you do not need to trouble. It likewise has respectable functions for its little structure, consisting of 6 ink containers, and also generates outstanding message for inkjet. Because of the absence of a computerized record feeder (ADF), nevertheless, makes it much less ideal for residence usage, as well as typical visuals and also photo high quality will just call for if you are trying to find the best do-it-all option.
Canon Pixma TS8060 is a mobile, light-weight and also valuable multi-purpose gadget that will undoubtedly outfit all the workplaces in your home. The LCD is huge as well as essential to make use of, with icons and relevant buttons that take care of numerous procedures. Download and install Plus Install the Canon PRINT application as well as the remote gizmo for printing, duplicating and also submitting records straight to socials media in addition to with 4.3-inch touchscreen along with fundamental interface
Canon claims that the brand-new TS8060 is 30 percent smaller sized compared to the previous design in the variety, and also at 139mm elevation, 372mm broad as well as 324mm deepness is definitely little sufficient to rest on a workdesk or rack in the workplace or bed room where area is couple of. Nevertheless, Canon efficiently loads several valuable functions that aid printer individuals are fairly high. In addition to 9600x2400dpi printing, the TS8060 consists of a 2400x4800dpi scanner and also a copy machine for you.
Canon Pixma TS8060 is a tool that is easy to use anytime anywhere, canon pixma ts utilizing the USB wire you could link to your COMPUTER whenever in need, with the brand-new benefits canon pixma ts currently utilize wifi network a lot more conveniently in control from close and also much range can be made use of with various area could likewise.Canon Pixma TS5160 Printer Driver Download & Manual
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS8060 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Driver Download For Windows : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Driver Download For Mac : x32/ x64