Canon TS8130 Review
Canon Pixma TS8130 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- The Canon PIXMA TS8130 series Pixmas is created for office as well as home-based family members, as well as is as a result extremely simple to set up. Like all the various other Pixma versions I’ve established, this set is a breeze. After you install it as well as transform it on, a properly designed computer animation demo demonstrates how to pack the AIO into your wired or cordless network. (It additionally sustains one link to a COMPUTER through USB, yet that technique minimizes your mobile as well as cloud connectivity alternatives).
The good news is, this is a tiny light-weight that could not harm various other mid-range MFP residences. Although not quick, it sends out basic high quality message at 11.5 web pages each min (ppm), and also generates our facility shade graphics examination at 3.6 ppm, which readies at this cost. The scanner is quick sufficient with reduced resolution, with 300 dots each inch (dpi) A4 scanning takes simply 19 secs, yet it takes a USB link, it takes us 103 secs to take a postcard-sized image at 1,200 dpi. Making black copies from A4 web pages just takes 13 secs, yet this shade rises to 30 secs at each rate.
Pixma TS8130 is a timeless instance of inkjet multifunction tools (MFP) developed for house usage. It is a squat and also wise gadget, made from premium quality black plastic. It’s very well specified: it could likewise print, scan as well as copy, immediately print on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), as well as you could link and also share them on the cordless network.
TS8130 enables, for uniformity, we examine printers by means of Ethernet, yet with TS8130 you additionally obtain Wi-Fi and also USB, along with Bluetooth 4.0. Generally, I would certainly applaud the enhancement of Bluetooth (or a low-cost replacement for) near-field interaction (NFC) and also Wi-Fi. The peer-to-peer cordless procedure is straightforward from many various other producers utilizing, which is much faster and also bigger compared to Bluetooth. However once again, most mobile phones today have Wi-Fi, which normally functions well or much better compared to the various other 3 link techniques that are pixma ts. Canon PIXMA TS8130 Driver and Software Download
Recommended:Canon PIXMA MG81200 Driver and Software Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA TS8130 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA TS8130 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA TS8130 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS8130 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA TS8130 Driver Download Windows : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS8130 Driver Download Mac : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS8130 Driver Download Linux : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS8130 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA TS8130 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS8130 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS8130 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS8130 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)