Canon TS8140 Review
Canon Pixma TS8140 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- The Canon TS8140 Smart technology, fantastic printing, smooth connection All-In-One In-One All-In-One uses cordless connection as well as smart cloud and also tilt-auto panels with 10.8 centimeters touchscreen – so you could develop an exterior image routine as well as crispy.
Optimum Document 216 x 297 mm Text record requirements in secs Color Printing – No USB cable television consisted of – CLI-481B Feature: Beautiful rapid Print limitless 4×6 stunning indeterminate pictures in 17 secs thanks to reducing side technology as well as 6 solitary inks, that includes Blue brand-new for far better information. Smart connection Connect conveniently to clever gadgets through Bluetooth to quickly print as well as scan Wi-Fi making use of the Wireless Canon TS8140 application.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 series each provide high-quality and also quick printing on ordinary paper and also image paper. Making use of added grey ink storage tanks and also boosted picture black ink, the PIXMA TS8140 series both boost the high quality of picture printing, with information for digital photography fanatics.
Flexibility from the cloud Experience the liberty of printing as well as scanning of clouds ** straight from the printer. It takes a couple of secs with the PIXMA TS8140 Cloud web link accessed with the printer display or the Canon TS8140 PRINT application. Touchless touch control Enjoy controls like a basic smart device utilizing a 10.8 centimeters huge touchscreen on the turning front panel.Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver and Software Download
Recommended:Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver and Software Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS8140 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver Download Windows : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver Download Mac : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver Download Linux : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA TS8140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA TS8140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS8140 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS8140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS8140 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)