Canon SELPHY CP1300 Review
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Share physical prints of all your most current memories with the mobile black SELPHY CP1300 Compact Image Printer from Canon. Utilizing color sublimation technology, you could swiftly and also conveniently generate brilliant and also sharp pictures with a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. Additionally, the Wi-Fi-enabled CP1300 is fairly flexible, as it has the ability to collaborate with a range of media, consisting of 2.1 x 2.1″ sticker labels as well as 4 x 6″ postcards. It’s quickly also, with the printer able to develop a 4 x 6″ picture in simply 47 secs, obtaining your prints all set to cooperate no time at all in any way.
For the convenience of use, the Canon SELPHY CP1300 is geared up with a big 3.2″ turning LCD display that can be made use of to inspect setups, use impacts, and also sneak peek photos prior to printing. It likewise supplies accessibility to guide printing from the USB host port as well as SD card port. For the cordless procedure, the printer has several alternatives for connection, consisting of with a Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT mobile application, and also cordless PictBridge. There are also brand-new features, such as Celebration Shuffle Print, which enables several individuals to attach to the printer simultaneously to develop distinct collections. In addition, it has USB 2.0 for a wired link to a computer system as well as operates on either Air Conditioner power or on an optional battery pack.
The majority of the photos we published appeared quite possibly, with lively colors and also great deals of information. They have an extremely pleasing look about them, which are quickly equivalent to prints you may obtain from a high road printing solution, or online retailer.We located once in a while that the colors appeared a little colder – oddly sufficient, this appeared to be specifically troublesome when printing JPEG images straight from Nikon cams, while those from Canon video cameras made out better. It can be rewarding utilizing a display calibration device to make sure color precision, particularly as you’ll likely to be eager to prevent making reprints up until you obtain the color right.It’s likewise the instance that once in a while photos appeared a little darker compared to we expected. Overall, this indicated that pictures had a rewarding quantity of comparison, yet periodically, it implied that the picture shed a little information – once again something to keep an eye out for if you’re printing especially dark pictures.
The Canon SELPHY CP1300 brings just small updates over the CP1200, the largest being the bigger screen.If you have actually currently obtained a CP1200, it’s most likely unworthy updating, as in regards to the print top quality, there’s been no upgrade made. Nonetheless, if you’re aiming to acquire a small picture printer, the CP1300 produces an excellent choice.If you’re someone that routinely prefers to print little style pictures, after that the CP1300 could be an extremely beneficial item of the set. It’s very hassle-free having the ability to print in your home – however, you do pay a cost for that. Besides the expense of purchasing the printer, to begin with, paying 25p each print is dramatically a lot more costly compared to you’ll have the ability to locate on the High Road or on the internet, particularly if you agree to wait at the very least 1 Day for your shots.While it’s probably quicker to print your images in the house compared to wait on them, the real act of printing can be fairly time extensive – if, for instance, you have 50+ shots that you desired published at the same time, that could take fairly a while.One application that this printer would certainly benefit could be celebrations and also occasions, where visitors can print off shots from their smartphone, or you might create a print from your video camera as the token. The capacity to utilize this printer with a battery pack, even more, promotes this choice. Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer Driver and Software Download
Operating System Canon SELPHY CP1300 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon CP1300 Specs
|Printing Technology||Dye sublimation / thermal transfer|
|Maximum Resolution||300 x 300 dpi|
|Color Depth||256 levels per color|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
SD card slot
Windows 10 Mobile
|Control Panel||3.2″ / 8.1 cm tilting LCD|
|Power Source||AC adapter|
Optional battery pack
|Dimensions||7.1 x 5.4 x 2.5″ / 18 x 13.7 x 6.4 cm|
|Weight||1.9 lb / 0.9 kg|
|Package Weight||4.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.9 x 8.6 x 5.4“|
Canon SELPHY CP1300Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon SELPHY printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon SELPHY without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon SELPHY on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon SELPHY printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon SELPHY CP1300 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon SELPHY on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
|SELPHY CP1300 Printer Driver V1.0 for Windows|