Canon SELPHY CP910 Review
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon SELPHY CP910 is a tiny photo printer that loads a strike with good print top quality, wireless connectivity as well as portability alternatives that must interest anyone wanting to print electronic photos. Editor’s Note: This item has been removed from our side-by-side contrast since it has been replaced by another product. You could still review our initial testimonial listed below, however Leading 10 Reviews is not upgrading this item’s details.
The Canon SELPHY CP910 fits cordless picture printing technology right into a bundle that’s not much larger than a thick paperback publication. As individual photo printers go, it’s both mobile and also practical, with thermal dye sublimation technology that removes the need for liquid inks. The SELPHY CP910 makes use of a four-pass process to use color to photo paper, printing yellow, then magenta, then blue and ultimately black. This procedure is necessary due to the printer’s thermal color sublimation technology, which utilizes a cassette of a dye-covered film as well as warm to transfer ink to the surface area of the photo.
Usually speaking, the printer produced respectable picture prints with fairly robust color and reasonably sharp detail. However, among our test prints had blacks that were rinsed to the point of almost being absent, and numerous photos had obvious banding. An additional trait is the digital printer’s paper, which has perforated extension tabs at either end of the cut sheet to assist in feeding and also refeeding for the four-pass photo printing process. Due to the fact that the tabs offer a feature, you can’t make use of common picture paper in the SELPHY CP910, so you need to acquire Canon’s exclusive paper.
The optional battery makes the printer portable, but also without it, the gadget’s small 7 x 5 x 2.4-inch measurements make it tiny enough to bring in a backpack or carry-on bag. The lack of liquid ink actually makes it a little bit more travel-friendly, since there’s no potential for spills when it’s crammed in luggage. It’s not so small during usage, though, because you should connect a 7-inch lengthy paper tray to the front for printing. You don’t even should attach the SELPHY to a COMPUTER to print, thanks to mobile printing via Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint application and also built-in assistance for USB drives, media cards as well as PictBridge-enabled cameras. Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver and Software Download
Operating System Canon SELPHY CP910:
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
|Printer Category: Thermal Dye|
|Type: Printer Only|
|Color or Monochrome: 4-pass color|
|Ink Jet Type: Dedicated Photo|
|Connection Type: USB, Wireless|
|Maximum Standard Paper Size: 4″ x 6″|
|Number of Cartridges: 1|
|Number of Ink Colors: 3|
|Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)|
|Direct Printing from Media Slots: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, MiniSD Card, Secure Digital High Capacity, Secure Digital Extended Capacity|
|LCD Preview Screen: Yes|
|Print Duplexing: No|
|Input Capacity (printer input only): 18 sheets|
|Cost Per Page (Mono): 33 cents|
|Cost Per Page (Color): 33 cents|
|Claimed lifetime for photos – dark storage: 100 years|
|Claimed lifetime for photos – framed behind glass: 100 years|
|Claimed lifetime for photos – exposed: 100 years|
|Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes|
|Tech Support: Phone, Web, Email; one-year warranty with instant exchange|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Adobe Acrobat 8 – 4 pages, text and photos (landscape): na (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, table A (with grid): na (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 1 page, graph: na (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Excel 2003 – 3 pages, charts and graphs: na (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 – 4 full-page slides: na (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Microsoft Word 2003 – 2 pages, text: na (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Total output time : na (min:sec)|
|Business Applications – DEFAULT SETTINGS – Effective PPM (pages per minute): na|
|Photos – HIGH -QUALITY SETTINGS – Adobe Photoshop 7 – Average output time per print: 4″ x 6″ prints : 1:01 (min:sec)|
Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon SELPHY printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon SELPHY without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon SELPHY on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon SELPHY printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon SELPHY CP910 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon SELPHY on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
|CP910 Printer Driver V5.1|